Friday, January 26, 2007

Package deal

I just spent alot of money on a package deal. Some guy is moving to Washington state from here, Maine. He said he had to sell all his music equipment because he couldn't bring it with him, and that it had to all go as one. So, I just acquired:

a dark purple Ibanez Gio guitar
a black Ibanez Gio bass
an Ashdown 15w bass amp
a Peavey 10w guitar amp
a Yamaha 76-key keyboard
2 Pro Studio 5 foot tall speaker cabs
a Tama Rockstar drumset with extra heads and mutes
cables, books, stands, etc

I'm keeping the Ibanez bass and selling my old one. I'm probably seling the Ibanez guitar, as I don't need it. Keeping the ashdown, selling the peavey. My mom is buying the Yamaha off me. Keeping the speakers, keeping the drums. I will probably eventually sell my old drum set but right now I'm keeping it. I currently have both sets set up together as one, in a setup like this:

My first time using double bass, and boy it's harder than I thought lol. Gunna practice a ton and get my left leg up to where my right leg is with the pedal work.

No comments: